if you are tired of long lines, buggy rides, a lot of stops at gift shops, and people trying to sell you stuff at the beach while you are trying to enjoy your adventure try Miches buggy tour.
This tour was built for adventurous travelers looking for an adrenaline rush aboard 1-2 passenger all-terrain buggies. Once you arrive at our ecological farm, you will ride through a true Caribbean landscape with outstanding views. Along with our bilingual tour guides, you will cross rivers, ride up green lush mountains, ride through muddy trails, coconut groves, and cacao plantations to reach mountain tops with 360° views, where you can enjoy our photogenic swings and soar above the clouds. You will be riding from mountain to beach, riding dirt roads to visit an impressive river delta as well as a natural reserve lagoon. The journey from the top of the mountain all the way to the beach is rewarded by a well-deserved swim in the clear Caribbean waters.
- Pickup and drop off at your hotel
- Riding a 1 or 2 passenger, all-terrain buggy
- Access to Loma Linda mountaintop and swings
- Security instructions and tour area debriefing
- Destinations: mountain, pristine beach, river delta, natural reserve lagoon
- Coconut water and non-alcoholic refreshments
- Bilingual guides
What you have to bring:
- Old clothing (You may get muddy)
- Bathing suit
- Bug Spray
- Flip flops or water shoes
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Bandana or small towel to cover your face